If want to visit Barcelona at your own pace and with no hurry, the double-decker tourist bus is the option. Can get on and off all day long, with the same ticket, can change route and learn about the history of the city through a comfortable audio system.
The new buses are adapted for people with limited mobility and have an electric roof for use in the event of rain; they are fitted with anatomical seats and heating on both decks. Now there are 2 routes: East and West.
- Location Country: Spain Region:Catalonia City: Barcelona
- Address or meeting point:Plaza Catalunya
- Duration Hours & minutes and Ticket validity: 1 day. Each route lasts 2 hours approx
- Start or opening time:09.00 h
- End or closing time:20.00 h.
- Is there any parking? Is it on the street, private or public?:No parking available
- Is it possible to get there by public transport?:Yes
Guides & companions
- Is it done with a guide, a driver and/or an instructor?:Yes, with a driver
- Are audio guides or brochures available? if so, in which languages?:Yes, audioguides available in Spanish, Catalan, English, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, Hindi and Russian
- Do you provide additional companions or personnel?:Yes, the hostess
- Is there a shop? How much time is spent on shopping?:Yes
- Are credit/debit cards accepted? Which ones?:Yes
- Are any commercial stops made during the tour?:Yes
Content & Specialized items
- Are additional items needed? Which ones are included?:Includes the ticket for the bus
- List the specific clothing required:Recommend to wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes
- Is lunch/dinner included on this tour?:No
- Is there a restaurant at the venue?:Yes
- Are there restrooms available?:Yes
- Is there a snack included?:No. If not included, is there any place to get a snack?:Yes
- Are drinks included?:No. Is there any place to get a drink?:Yes
- What is the fitness level required?:Normal
- Would people with limited mobility have accessibility problems? (to the vehicle, to the restaurant,...):No
- Is it feasible for wheelchair-confined persons?:Yes
- Is there any fee or limitation for photo/video camera usage?:No
- Which currencies are accepted?:Euro
- Free children under 4 years old.
- Voucher must be exchanged at the bus
- Vehicle Is there storage for a folding wheelchair?: Yes
- Type of vehicle used: Double-decker bus Can the vehicle be contacted (by mobile or radio)?:Yes
- Is spare transportation available in case of a breakdown?:Yes
Hotel Acapulco was awarded the 1st prize Hotel Extras 2011.
Our activities are Powered by