In reference to the state of alarm decreed by the Government, from Hotel Acapulco Lloret we would like to communicate the following exceptional actions for the next few weeks of confinement:
- Since Monday, March 16, our team is doing its work mostly by teleworking.
- The minimum services that have been maintained to respond to telephone calls will be affected from today, March 27, 2020, after the declaration of total confinement.
- As a result of this situation and in compliance with the security protocols due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, in order to respond to all requests as quickly as possible, we recommend contacting via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The phone calls to the number +34 972 365 498, will be answered by an automatic answering machine that will allow to record a voice message that will be managed as soon as possible. For this reason, we recommend contacting via email.
- Given this situation of uncertainty, all those reservations made for stays during the month of May can be canceled without expenses.
Finally, we recommend that, instead of canceling, you modify your booking dates in order to save tourism between all of us.
We appreciate the collaboration and understanding received in these days that we are living and we hope to return to normality as soon as possible.
Acapulco Lloret Hotel | #STAYPOSITIVE