Marineland in Palafolls, between Costa Brava and Costa del Maresme, is a combined dolphin and marine zoo as well as an aquatic park. Two parks in one! It is an ideal visit for all age groups. You will be able to enjoy its aquatic rollercoasters, especially the Boomerang, an ultra modern rollercoaster. An unforgettable day out during your holidays where entertainment and direct contact with nature are united in one space.
The best dolphin, sea lions and parrots shows guaranteeing a unique family day. With more that 114 animals of 30 different species, Marineland offers fun, education and new feelings.
Characteristics of the excursion:
- Location Country: Spain
- Region:Costa Brava
- Address or meeting point: Malgrat to Palafolls Route - 08389 Palafolls (Barcelona)
- Start or opening time:10:00h End or closing time:20:00h
- Is there any parking? There's a public parking
- How do you get there by car?: From Barcelona: - National route II - By highway: C-32: exit 23, Blanes - Palafolls. A- 7: Exit 10
- Is it possible to get there by public transport?:Free park bus from the following villages: Calella, Pineda, Santa Susana, Malgrat de Mar, Blanes, Lloret de mar, Tossa de mar. Information available at all hotels.
- No need to book.
- Guides & companions Is it done with a guide, a driver and/or an instructor?:It's a non-guided visit
- Are audio guides or brochures available? if so, in which languages?:Information banners in English, Spanish and Catalan
- Are they trained in CPR/First Aid?:Yes. There's a medical service at the park Shopping information
- Is there a shop? How much time is spent on shopping?:Yes.
- There's a souvenir shop Are credit/debit cards accepted? Which ones?:The most known ones
Content & Specialized items
- Are additional items needed? Which ones are included?:Rubber rings and the use of changing rooms is included
- List items not included and their renting cost at the venue:Lockers: 3,5 euros - Sun loungers: 3 euros List all additional items clients need to bring (towels,...):Swimsuit, towels and sun screen
- Meals Is lunch/dinner included on this tour?:No Is there a restaurant at the venue?:Yes What is the category and speciality of the restaurant?:There's a restaurant with menus and fast food restaurants
- Can specials requests be accommodated? (vegetarian,...):Yes
- Are there restrooms available?:Yes
- Is there a snack included?:No
- If not included, is there any place to get a snack?:Various food selling points around the park Drinks
- Is there any place to get a drink?:Varios drink selling points around the park Restroom Information
- List all venues where restrooms are available:At the restaurant, at the pool area and at the entrance
- Which of them are accessible by wheelchair?:All of them Is there a charge to use any of them?:No
- Is it feasible for wheelchair-confined persons?:Yes.
- The park has a special path for handicapped people Advisories Is there any fee or limitation for photo/video camera usage?:Yes.
- There are limitations in the use of cameras Are there any additional costs? List them:Lockers, sun lounges, drinks amd meals
- Which currencies are accepted?:Euro
- Which is the minimum/maximum age to participate? (for all or each one of the activities):No limit of age
- Which is the minimum/maximum height to participate?:Depending on the rollercoaster there may be a mimum height limit Which is the minimum/maximum weight to participate?:Depending on the rollercoaster there may be a maximum weight limit