Visit the first and second floors of the modern museum with interactive wall, the Multimedia area and an extensive collection of objects that allow you to know the history of FC Barcelona and understand the values that make Barça “more than a club”.
Discover the Camp Nou visit the most emblematic areas: the visiting team locker room and the tunnel to the field, where you can enjoy panoramic views of the stadium and realize the dream of every fan, feel for instance, a Barça player. The visit is not guided although there is possibility of hiring in advance the services of a private guide.
- Location Country:Spain Region:Catalonia City:Barcelona
- Address or meeting point:Carrer d'Arístides Maillol 08028 Barcelona.
- Duration Hours & minutes:Approx. 1 hour and a half.
- Start or opening time:From Monday to Saturday from 10:00 to 18:30 hours (Extended in Summer from 02/04 to 07/10, from Monday to Saturday from 10:00 to 20:00 hours). Sundays, holidays and Dec 31 from 10:00 to 14:30 hours.
- (Camp Nou will allowed the last entrance 1 hour before the venue closes).
- On match days closes at 17:15 hours before the start of the match. Camp Nou visit is not available on Champions League days, during these days only the visit to the museum can be carried out and it will closes at 15:00 hours.
- On match days at the Camp Nou, the museum can be visited without the stadium until 1 hour and a half before the start of the match.
- Is it possible to get there by public transport?:Yes
- List each mean of public transportion and the stop's name:Subway Station : Les Corts / Maria Cristina / Coll Blanc. Distance from the venue to the stop:Between 4 and 5 minutes.
- Guides & companions: Is it done with a guide, a driver and/or an instructor?:No
- Shopping information: Is there a shop? How much time is spent on shopping?:Yes
- Content & Specialized items: Are additional items needed? Which ones are included?:Includes visit to the Museum and to the Stadium.
- Specific clothing required:Comfortable clothing and shoes.
- Meals: Is lunch/dinner included on this tour?:No Is there a restaurant at the venue?:Yes
- Physical condition: Would people with limited mobility have accessibility problems? (to the vehicle, to the restaurant,...):No
- Is it feasible for wheelchair-confined persons?:Yes
Hotel Acapulco was awarded the 1st prize Hotel Extras 2011.
Our activities are Powered by