Come to Port Aventura and be amazed by the sheer amount of fun which the park offers, as well as being astonished by the exciting and marvellous attractions. Your adventure begins in Lloret, where we will take you by bus to the magnificent Port Aventura. There are amusements suitable for the family in addition to live-shows which promise to take your breath away.
Are you ready to get in a world of adventure? The theme park offers as well amusements for kids, and live shows like the Far West duels or the traditional dances from Polynesia. Inside the park, you will also have at your disposal a big number of restaurants and shops, where you can taste the typical food from the different 5 areas represented as well as getting souvenirs.
- Location Country: Spain Region:Costa Dorada City: Vilaseca (Tarragona)
- Address or meeting point:Avenida Alcalde Pere Molas, Km 2
- Duration Hours & minutes:12 hours.
- Kilometers:400 Km.
- Departures from Tossa de Mar: 07:30 am, Lloret de Mar: 08:00 am, Blanes: 08:15 am, Malgrat/ Santa Susana: 08:30 am, Pineda de Mar: 08:40 am and Calella 09:00 am.
- End or closing time:Return: 9 pm.
- Guides & companions Is it done with a guide, a driver and/or an instructor?:Just with a driver.
- Are they trained in CPR/First Aid?:No
- Is there a shop? How much time is spent on shopping?:Yes, inside the park.
- Are credit/debit cards accepted? Which ones?:Yes, all of them.
- Are any commercial stops made during the tour?:No
- Is lunch/dinner included on this tour?:No
- Is there a restaurant at the venue?:Yes
- What is the category and speciality of the restaurant?:Several categories.
- May the client bring his/her own food? Is there a picnic area?:No
- Can specials requests be accommodated? (vegetarian,...):Yes
- List all venues where restrooms are available:Inside the park.
- Which of them are accessible by wheelchair?:All of them.
- Is there a charge to use any of them?:No
- Are there any restroom-only stops during the tour?:No
- What is the fitness level required?:Any fitness level.
- Would people with limited mobility have accessibility problems? (to the vehicle, to the restaurant,...):Just to get on and get off the bus.
- Is it feasible for wheelchair-confined persons?:Yes, but they will need help to get on and get off the bus.
- Is there any fee or limitation for photo/video camera usage?:No
- The excursion includes the transport and the entrance to Port Aventura and does not include any type of meals. Clients must appear directly at the bus stop. Look for the bus stop in the voucher.
Hotel Acapulco was awarded the 1st prize Hotel Extras 2011.
Our activities are Powered by